The World Of Harvest Moon And More!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World Of Harvest Moon And More!

A Forum Dedicated To The World Of Harvest Moon And A Few Other Things.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rules and Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Willow
Admin
Willow

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 8:23 am

Every running forum needs rules and regulations to thrive other wise it would turn into a complete mess. Here are the few rules for this forum. I'm hoping that I will be able to trust you to stick to common sense so that I don't have to keep adding rules to this.

1. No spamming or flaming ~ Please be nice to other members and don't post anything pointless.
2. No advertising ~ Please don't post links to other sites. For obvious reasons. If you want to put a link to another site anywhere put it in your signiture please.
3. Please keep everything e-rated ~ This forum is designed for people of all ages so please keep it suitable for everyone.
4. No double posting ~ Please don't double post. If you need to add something please use the edit feature. It doesn't matter if the two posts say something different, posting twice in a row no matter what the content of the post is not allowed.
5. If you see someone posting something that you feel shouldn't be posted please report it using the report feature or simply pm me or the moderator of that forum.

That's all for now but I'm hoping you will use common sense so I won't have to add anything more to this. Wink
Back to top Go down

Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Of Harvest Moon And More! :: A New Beginning :: Mayor's Noticeboard-
Jump to: