The World Of Harvest Moon And More!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World Of Harvest Moon And More!

A Forum Dedicated To The World Of Harvest Moon And A Few Other Things.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forget-Me-Not Valley Roleplay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Willow
Admin
Willow

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Forget-Me-Not Valley Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Forget-Me-Not Valley Roleplay   Forget-Me-Not Valley Roleplay EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 12:58 pm

Introductions

Leaving where ever you came from you've come across Forget-Me-Not Valley. It's now up to you to become friends with the villagers, go on adventures and build up your new life in Forget-Me-Not Valley. You can date, get married and start a family.

Rules

1. The General Forum Rules still apply here.
2. You can only have one main character but several non-main characters. However try not to flood the roleplay with non-main characters. If you want a new main character you must either kill off the one you currently have or change your current main character to be a non-main character before you create your new one.
3. All of your posts must be 5 sentences or more.
4. Have fun!
5. No killing off other roleplayers characters.
6. Don't use other roleplayers characters without their permission.
7. Please use proper spelling and grammar.
8. After you have stricken up a relationship with a character you have to wait at least 2 seasons before getting married. During this time you need to post all of the heart events.
9. You must wait a season after your marriage before your character or chosen spouse [depending on which is the female] can become pregnant. Then you must wait 2 seasons before giving birth. If you choose to adopt then you must wait one season before applying and then 2 seasons before taking the baby home.
10. You cannot start out very rich, with magic or with any other advantage over the other roleplayers.
11. If a character has a romantic relationship going on with another character you cannot start a romantic relationship with either of the characters involved.
12. Same-sex relationship are allowed.

Members Main Characters

~ None Currently ~

Members NPCs

~ None Currently ~

Yearly Events

Spring
1st New Year Festival
14th Spring Thanksgiving Festival
18th Duck Festival
22nd Cooking Festival

Summer